(When input rate is 1740 rpm)
This type of worm gear box has been trusted on the driveline (drive train) of the guts pivot irrigation system and the linear move (later move) irrigation system on THE UNITED STATES, Gear Box Of Irrigation System European area and Middle East. It employs aluminum alloy case and main transmission parts are produced from high strength alloy. By utilization of lot sealing and dust-proof gadgets it features light in weight, long service life and good tightness aswell.
1. Torque capacity: 4,500 lb.in (510 N.m).
2. Ratio: 20:1,?30:1,?40:1,?50:1,?58:1, 60:1 (others available).
3. Accepts NEMA 56-C encounter motors with 0.625”shafts, 2” long with 0.19” key slot.
4. Multiple mount bolt patterns 5”×6”, 3.38”×6.38”suit all pivots.
5. High strength aluminium bronze worm gear.
• Multiple ratios available
• Aluminum gearbox housing.
• Includes keyway coupling for the motor to gearbox connection.
• Contains 2-seal savers for the output shafts.
• High strength aluminum bronze bull gear.