The screw jack, also called the mechanical jack, is driven by a manpower through a screw pair, and a screw or nut sleeve is used as a jacking member. The normal screw jack supports the weight by the thread self-locking function, and the framework is simple, however the transmission effectiveness is normally low and the return stroke is slow. The thread of the self-propelled screw jack has no self-locking action and is equipped with a brake. When the brake is certainly released, the weight can be quickly lowered alone and the return period can be shortened, but the framework of the jack is normally complicated. The screw jack can support heavy objects for a long period, and the maximum lifting capacity has already reached 100 tons, which is widely used. Following the horizontal screw can be mounted on the low part, the weight can be traversed at a little distance.
The mechanical jack is among the types of manual lifting tools. Its compact framework makes reasonable use of the rocking of the rocker to rotate the pinion. It is operated by a pair of conical gears to drive the screw to rotate and press the lifting sleeve to ensure that the weight rises or decline.
1. Before use, it is necessary to check if the jack is normal, whether the components are flexible, put lubricating oil, and correctly estimate the excess weight of the heavy object. Make use of a jack of Conveyor Chains appropriate tonnage and steer clear of overloading.
2. Adjust the technique of supporting the teeth on the rocker. Firstly, turn the rocker straight in the clockwise direction by hand to make the lifting sleeve quickly ascend the very best weight.
3. Insert the handle in to the rocker hole, move the handle along, and the fat will rise. When the crimson warning line shows up on the lifting sleeve, the handle ought to be stopped instantly. If you need to lower one’s teeth in the opposite direction, the fat will start to fall.
1. Often keep the surface of the machine clean, examine the internal structure regularly, make the pinion in the rocker versatile and reliable, and lift the lifting sleeve openly.
2. The friction surface between your lifting sleeve and the casing must be oiled anytime. Other essential oil filling holes ought to be lubricated regularly.
3. In order to consider the protection used, avoid overloading, use illness, it isn’t appropriate to use multiple units to avoid danger.