travel drive hydraulic engine are a high torque and high performance, EP travel motor particularly designed for crawler machines. The drive motor could be customized to match the customer’s requirements with many different ratios and displacements obtainable.
The piston motor has a variable displacement (2-speed) swash plate and incorporates a brake valve and mechanical brake. Combined with a case-rotation type planetary equipment reducer, the EP drive engine supplies the following outstanding features:
– Hydraulically balanced piston motor ensures high-pressure high-performance operation.
– An offset-type 2-speed design ensures reliable changeover of the displacement by an external pilot control (speed ratios of between 1.5:1 and 2:1)
– The motor offers a built-in dual counterbalance valve and shockless crossover alleviation valve, providing rate control and braking with minimum shock.
– The mechanical brake can be a negative brake associated with the counterbalance valve. The brake is Travel Drive Hydraulic Motor instantly activated or released when the automobile stops or starts.
– The case-rotation type gear reducer has improved strength and reliability due to high precision parts and an equally-loaded design.
– The hydraulic motor uses durable bearings to ensure extended life. Floating seals also prevent dirt or water from entering into the motor.